Happy New Year, friends!
New year, new me. That’s the annual challenge, right?
As CustomXM enters its 53rd year (yes, we’ve been around since 1966) in North Little Rock, I realize we must continue to create a “new us” to better adapt to the changes around us. More importantly, we must continue to evolve and adapt to better serve you. Our mission remains constant: to help you market smarter.
As we enter 2019, we are proud to introduce new ideas and new services. While we have always been focused on your marketing and communication needs, most have centered around more traditional, print-centric offerings. Print continues to be a significant part of our operations, but we are growing and expanding in many ways outside of our original beginnings.
In addition to our traditional services, we now offer:
- Direct mail campaigns integrated with online advertising using Google, Facebook and Instagram. We call this new product XM Mail.
- Email campaigns that are combined with landing pages for simple, yet effective lead capture tools.
- Branded merchandise, including apparel, that help expand your brand though promotional products, corporate and employee gifts, giveaways, t-shirts and more.
- Social media services including assisting you with your strategy and implementation across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
- Website development and maintenance specifically for those sites developed on the WordPress platform.
- Complete corporate branding, logo design and business identity packages.
All these services are custom-tailored with your goals in mind. We are strong proponents of “strategy before action.” Our success is measured by your success.
Finally, during 2019, we are considering a move of our operations to the Argenta area in North Little Rock. Our building on Pike Avenue is currently for sale.
The following further explains our vision:
I invite you to consider how these ideas can become part of your 2019 marketing journey. I welcome the opportunity to meet and discuss ideas on how you can take advantage of the New Year, New You mantra. Please feel free to contact me a [email protected] or at 501-590-6569.
Let’s do something awesome together in 2019.
PS – On February 21, we are hosting a business marketing conference – MarketConnect – at the North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce. Save the date and stay tuned for more information.